I’m going to church for Easter. I really do like Easter though since we have a midnight service and then a potluck and egg hunt later the same day.
Winter. I love wearing coats and my favorite dress is this vintage blue dress made of velvet so I can only wear it when it’s cold out.
Going to Disneyland with the orchestra on February 6th!
- America - from West Side Story I genuinely do not remember when I first watched West Side Story, but I am proud to know almost every word to every song. Leonard Bernstein was a genius.
- Misery - Maroon5 One of my mom’s co-workers years ago actually copied their album Songs About Jane for us. I instantly fell in love with this group.
- Summer Hair=Forever Young - The Academy Is… This was the period of my life when I first discovered all of the Fueled By Ramen bands in middle school. They were a great group and it was sad to see them part ways.
- Homesick At Space Camp - Fall Out Boy I fucking love Fall Out Boy. They’ll always be my favorite. I’ve gone so much listening to them and how they would make me feel better. I was so disheartened when they went on a “break”
- Jizz In My Pants - The Lonely Island I found out about The Lonely Island from watching SNL; the first song I heard being I’m On A Boat. Their songs are so funny and the music videos are hilarious!
- Buddy Holly - Weezer Oh Weezer…I started really listening to them when I saw them on the Blink reunion tour. I got to meet them at Best Buy when they released Raditude. I love the music video for this song since I kind of grew up watching Happy Days. Long live The Fonz!
- My First Kiss - 3OH!3 I remember when Don’t Trust Me first came out my freshman year. It is such a good song. They just have really catchy songs that will not leave your head for days.
- Careless Whisper - George Michael You are lying to yourself if you don’t like this song or even George Michael for that matter.
- Dust Bowl Dance - Mumford & Sons I saw their music video on Vh1’s countdown one time and instantly fell in love. They are such an amazing group and I really can’t wait for their next album. Anything they do just heals my soul.
- In Repair - John Mayer My mom was actually the one who found out about him. I was going through that phase where you hate anything your parents like, but I eventually came around. I feel like his songs just have so much meaning and he is a pretty beast guitarist. I personally prefer Continuum and his trio though. Gotta love the blues.
- Garrett: Buzznet rocks. I like to look at it. You do too!
- Pat: I like to look at..I like to look at Garrett. Cause I actually like him.
- Pat: *attempts to kiss him*
- Garrett: Don't, I just hate..get away from me! GET OFF ME
- Pat: You never wanna kiss in front of people!
- Garrett: I hate you.
1) My friends: I wouldn’t be where I was now if it wasn’t for them.
2) My taste in music: I can pretty much listen to anything and everything.
3) I really like to read: Not many people like to read so yeah…
4) My hair: Although it does bother me, I am grateful for my luscious locks.
5) My family: They’re fucking crazy, but that’s what makes it interesting.
6) I can turn a frown upside down.
- In class: 1+1=2
- Exercises: 1+2+1=4
- Test: John buys 4 oranges. He eats one and gives another to Ted. Calculate the sun's mass.